Best Songs of 1993 & 1998 Week
Opening Song – “Dream Lover” Mariah Carey (3:53 – 1993)
- glue your rubric into your ELA Class Work notebook.
- http://www.bcsela.com – class agenda 5b
- Evaluate the ELA Homework and Classwork Rubric. Ask questions. Make predictions. Reflect.
Whole Class Share.
SLT- I can use a mix of context and anecdote in my journal writing.
SLT- I can connect my anecdotes to our BCS Habits of Character and Habits of Scholarship.
SLT- I can use technology to publish my classwork.
- Tech norm reminders-
- should be a level 1 on the volume controls
- “laptop norms” means clam shell your computer. don’t close it.
- Go to bcsela.com – find class agenda 5B
- Make a copy – share with Josh B and Lauren
- file, make a copy
- Type your anecdotes in the template.
- Grade your work on our rubric.
Interruption– if there’s a common issue.
Homework- Decide if you’re going for a 3 or a 4 on your homework rubric.