Opening Song – “You Really Got A Hold On Me” Smokey Robinson and The Miracles (3:23 – 1963)
- glue your homework rubric into your ELA Homework Work notebook.
- Circle which score you think you deserve based on the criteria.
- Write down an anecdote from your weekend.
SLT- I can use a mix of context and anecdote in my journal writing.
SLT- I can connect my anecdotes to our BCS Habits of Character and Habits of Scholarship.
SLT- I can use technology to publish my classwork.
SLT- I can use models to help strengthen my own writing.
SLT- I can identify the audience, context and anecdote in a This I Believe Essay, and other personal essays.
circle the verbs, underline the nouns
- RAFTS Check-In
- Naming norms, sharing norms, logging in an logging out.
- Share list- Luz, Charlie, Ali, Isaac, Iris, Isabel, Roselyn, Elian, Maria, Nasir, Maria, Jasmin, Rosana, Zach, Jocelyn, Saniya
- RAFTS Model- I can do the first bit.
- Identifying context and anecdote in my RAFTS
- Text code
- C- Context
- A- Anecdote
- 6- for 6th graders
- Text code
Class Work– Find your name here for your instructions.
- Go to bcsela.com – find class agenda 5B
- Make a copy – share with Josh B and Lauren
- file, make a copy, name the copy including your name
- Type your anecdotes in the template.
- Grade your work on our rubric.
Interruption– if there’s a common issue.
Homework- Decide if you’re going for a 3 or a 4 on your homework rubric.