Teacher’s Choice Tuesday
Opening Song – “Treat ’em Right” Chubb Rock (4:43 – 1990)
- Due Today- Habits of Scholarship/Habits of Character Letter
- Due Next Tuesday- This I Believe Statement
Brainstorm a list of Possible Topics to Write About
What are your Next Steps?
What do you have to get done?
SLT- I can use a mix of context and anecdote in my journal writing.
SLT- I can connect my anecdotes to our BCS Habits of Character and Habits of Scholarship.
SLT- I can use technology to publish my classwork.
SLT- I can use models to help strengthen my own writing.
SLT- I can identify the elements of a This I Believe Essay.
circle the verbs, underline the nouns
Habits of Character/Habits Of Scholarship Computer Work
- Finish Habits of Scholarship/Habits of Character Letter
This I Believe Computer Work
- Read Under 18 Year Old Samples (2-3 of your choosing)
- Browse By Subject. (2-3 of your choosing)
- Draft your own version of a This I Believe In Your Notebook.
- Draft your own version of a This I Believe on a google.doc
What are your next steps?
- Go to Drive
- Title: your name This I Believe
- Share with Josh B and Lauren
Homework- Decide if you’re going for a 3 or a 4 on your homework rubric.